- August 2013
- Kelly Services Inc. reported $1.4 billion in revenue for the second quarter of 2013, up 0.1% from the year-ago period.
- May 2013
- In April the number of temporary employees rose to 2.66 million, just 11,300 short of the April 2000 record, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- July 2012
- U.S. staffing companies employed an average of 2.78 million temporary and contract workers per day during the first three months of 2012, according to recent data released by the American Staffing Association, based on its quarterly Employment and Sales Survey.
- April 2012
- The U.S. economy grew at an annual rate of 3% in the final quarter of 2011, the best pace in a year and a half, as the U.S. Commerce Department reported no change on March 29 in its previous growth estimate for the October-December quarter.
- Convenient Our goal is to match the highest skilled workers in the Greater New Bedford area and beyond to fit your temporary and permanent employment needs. We seek to place highly skilled individuals in positions best suited to their areas of expertise.
- Tailored Our ambition is to provide tailored assistance that both companies and prospective employees need to succeed in their own goals for employment. With our search and placement services, we can ensure that your new staff member will provide an invaluable contribution to your business.
- We are conveniently located at 651 Orchard Street, New Bedford, MA, in suite 307 of the Howland Place Building.
- For directions, please visit our Directions page. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com, or call us at (508) 990-7670.
We offer many job opportunities for workers seeking flexibility in their employment, scheduling, and location to fit busy lifestyles.
- Solutions for Business
We provide the talented employees that your business needs to keep fully staffed during busy times. We can also provide sourcing and direct hire services for when you need to fill more senior positions. When you require skilled workers, you can look to us to find exactly who you need.
- Solutions for You
Two-thirds of staffing employees say temporary and contract work gives them flexible work time and the time for family that they desire. If you are searching for employment, our services can help you find the position that matches your needs.